Terms and Conditions
| 一. 客戶或廣告代理均須遵照香港文匯報有限公司（以下簡稱本報）所訂下列之刊登廣告條件及規例，並受其約束。本報有權更改、修正、附加或取締任何條件及規例而毋須向客戶預先通知。本報絕不接受客戶之訂位通知單上任何規條所限制。
1. Advertiser / Advertising agency shall abide by the terms and conditions of advertisement posting issued hereunder by Wen Wei Po Limited (hereinafter called “the Newspaper”) and shall be subject to them. The Newspaper has the right to change, amend, add or replace any terms and conditions without prior notice to the Advertiser. The Newspaper will accept no stipulations stated on the booking notice by the Advertiser.
2. All advertising bookings must be accompanied by a space order, which must be signed by an authorized person of the Advertiser / Advertising Agency and chopped with the company’s stamp. Due to necessity, the Newspaper has the right to refuse to post wholly or partially, or revise any advertisement without prior notice to the Advertiser. The Newspaper will accept no liability for any loss or damage caused by posting stoppage or revision of the advertisement.
3. Advertiser / Advertising agency shall be responsible for the content of the advertisement, and at the same time must ensure that the content of the advertisement is in accordance with the laws, provisions and rules applicable in The People's Republic of China and Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
4. Advertiser / Advertising agency shall fully indemnify the Newspaper in case the Newspaper suffers from any kinds of claims, legal actions or lawsuits arising out of the advertisements against the Newspaper. The Advertiser shall also indemnify the Newspaper for all the fees or losses incurred as a result of such claims, legal actions and lawsuits.
5. It will not be allowed to any posting stoppage or changes of posting date after signing the advertisement contract , otherwise at least a 50﹪of the advertisement all-in cost as the compensation expense should be paid from the advertiser/ advertising agency.
6. With regard to front page advertisements and advertisements on a designated page, a notification in writing must reach the Newspaper at least 5 working days prior to any posting stoppage or changes of posting date, otherwise a 50% of the rates will be charged to the Advertiser / Advertising agency.
7. With regard to advertisements that have been ordered to place (excluding front page advertisements and those on a designated page) a notification must be made at least 2 working days prior to any changes of posting date and space and prior to any posting stoppage. If the Advertiser / Advertising agency fails to deliver the poster manuscript or fails to comply with the notification deadline, the Newspaper may cancel the advertising position that has been reserved and at the same time the Newspaper will charge full payments to the Advertiser / Advertising agency.
8. In respect of all advertisements of which file are prepared and submitted directly by the Advertiser or produced according to the Advertiser’s poster manuscripts, the Newspaper holds no liability for any wrong typesetting and printing, damage, loss or color-printing problems. The Advertiser may not demand the Newspaper to reduce the rates.
9. In case there is front-page news on the day a full front-cover advertisement is to be posted, the Newspaper has the right to add a brief headline beside the masthead without prior notice.
10. The Newspaper has the right to shift all advertisements on the front page, back page or in any other specified positions to any other pages in case there is a need arising from the news. The rates shall be readjusted accordingly. The Newspaper has the sole right to plan or shift all advertising positions without prior notice.
11. In order not to confuse advertisements with editorial contents, the Advertiser / Advertising agency shall insert the wordings “廣告”when required by The Newspaper.
12. Advertising charges shall be paid in Hong Kong Dollar. If the Payment is made by cheque or cashier’s cheque, the cheque should be crossed and payable only to “Wen Wei Po Limited”. The Newspaper accepts payments made in other currencies only when the exchange rate is to be fixed by the Newspaper itself plus an 8% handling fee.
十三. 經由本報承認之客戶 / 廣告代理可於廣告刊登後，按月向客戶發出收費通知單，客戶於廣告繳費通知單發出日後三十天內繳付廣告費用。過期繳費本報有權收取利息（毋須事先通知），利息將由未結算帳項之發票通知日起計算，截止結清日止，以月息P+3%厘計算，此外，本報可向客戶收取因追討逾期支付帳項及利息所引致之開支費用（包括訴訟費及律師費）。
13. The Newspaper shall send the Advertiser or the Advertiser’s advertising agency which are recognized by the Newspaper, a debit note either after publication of the advertisement or by month. The Advertiser shall pay the full amount within 30 days from the issuance date of the debit note. The Newspaper has the right to charge the Advertiser an interest (without prior notice) for payments in arrears. The interest shall be calculated on the basis of P+3% permensem starting from the notice date of the bill of the unpaid balance until the day the payment is settled completely. The Newspaper shall require the Advertiser to pay all the expenses and fees (including fees for litigation and a solicitor) for the purpose of collecting payments in arrears and interest.
14. These terms and conditions of advertisement posting are translated from Chinese into English for guidance only. In case of discrepancy between the Chinese and the English versions, the Chinese version shall prevail.